Saturday, February 15, 2014

From iPhone 2G to Sony Xperia Z1

5 years ago. I changed my phone from Nokia and Ericson to Apple iPhone 2G. The only way to get iPhone at that time was from MBK.

iPhone 2G made me very interesting. Many benefits from design through innovation. After 2 years iPhone cover the world of mobile. It's because design and new introduction to the user with new experience than ever phone. A simple phone to new World!

Then a lot of iPhone come and come. At this time you can see iPhone5s.

My friend ask me about my next mobile phone! Why i am not go with iPhone3,4 or 5. I, myself is waiting for new thing like when 5 years ago. But unfortunately after we have no Steve Jobs. It's look like Apple lost the man who can lead the technologies!

I decide not to go with iPhone any more. Then i have go to with Android. But most of android phone are not answer my needs.

Until now my iPhone2G has the bigger unused screen than i can use. So i have to choose!

Basically i'm really don't like Samsung.  Then i've never look any phone from Samsung!

Then i decide to go with one phone from Sony. Sony has a long time experiences that want to stay in this market. But it's look there were no space left for Sony. The previous history phone from Sony, Sony Ericson were not Sony way. But now it's time!

Xperia!

I decide to see more detail about Xperia. And i end with Sony Xperia Z1.

When i was first see the Sony Xperia Z1. I'm interesting with "How Sony be Sony again?"

Xperia Z1 come with a leading of 20.7G lens flag ship. That is! Sony should do for long time.

When i've got Xperia Z1. I surprise with design and material of the phone. It's not like other phone do like iPhone do.

I believe if Sony come back into this market by show with Power of Sony again. Then Sony can be the one choice who 's asking for new phone like me.

The rest of this my new phone is Android with Sony Features... I hope this is not a problem in the future.
!

No comments: